Saturday 7 April 2012

One Tree Hill 9X13 thoughts



There is only One Tree Hill, and it is your home!       Good Night Tree Hill


'Sob sob' I can't believe its really over :( for nine years this show has been awesome, and it went out in true Tree Hill fashion.

I loved Nathan, Brooke and Haley looking at their younger selves, they have all changed sooo much since seasons 1-3 which is where their younger selves came from. And of course the number 23 had to be involved with this episode somehow, any true Tree Hill fan knows that number 23 is special for the show.

I loved Haley singing in TRIC its where Haley got her big start. Funny how Nathan was standing in the exact spot watching Haley sing in season two. But Nate getting Chris back his guitar wow that is something especially after their poker game back in season three. In fact this whole TRIC concert thing is like back in season two at the grand opening of TRIC. And I think after all of these years I think we ready for Chris Keller. lol Nathan totally reversed the saying "Don't say I never gave you anything" to "Don't say you never gave me anything" Naley in the rain is such an iconic Naley moment I was glad that they put that in the episode. After Haley showed Jamie her and Lucas' wish box she looked at that awesome view and quoted Karen back in the season one finale "There is only One Tree Hill and it is your home."

Chris Keller's beard OMG wow he looks ummm different and I thought it was real. lol But both Clay and Chris slapping Chase for that horrible drink.

Baker man is officially launched so yay for Brooke and her family. And even better she bought Tara's old cafe and is turning into Baker Man a shop. Brooke to me will always be the girl behind the red girl as I've said before and now she is again.

So Dan gave Mouth $500.000 with a note saying "What you do matters." sounds kinda cryptic. But I think it has to do with Jimmy. The Edwards/Scott memorial scholarship is a great idea Mouth came up with.

Logan calling Quinn mum took me by surprised I didn't expect it so soon. And even better they adpoted Logan and got married all in the same day.

And OMG Bevin Bevin came back wow and apparently she's divorced from Tim I wonder how their son Nathan is doing.

Those two twin robot sisters are girly girls and like watching The Notebook. I now remember back in season three when Bevin Note booked Skills.

I love how they brought back Peyton's bedroom its exactly how we/they left it, even the boyfriend wish list.  Mark Schwahn knows how to bring the nostalga factor into the show.

Gavin DeGraw even came back, its like Mark Schwahn is pulling out all the stops. And I loved the whole cast singing along to Gavin DeGraw, The whole cast in Karen's Cafe was awesome as well.

The last scene when the fast foward happened and Millie is pregnant, Bevin and Skills are back together yay and Jamie got his wish and is now the lead scorer for Tree Hill High. The quote everyone was saying right at the end I'm pretty sure that they've said it before but either way it was awesome and with the U2 song 'One Tree Hill' playing in the background made this even more special.

I can't believe that its over. This show inspired me to do Thunder Thoughts and hopefully get a career in TV journalism. So thank you Mark Schwahn and the cast and crew for nine awesome years, I'm still too emotional. lol

Oh and don't worry Thunder Thoughts shall continue on without One Tree Hill :(

Grade - A+

1 comment:

  1. I had my box of tissues ready because I knew I was going to be crying through out the entire episode, I was even crying during the 'Always and Forever' show. I don't even know what to say about the episode because I loved every minute of it. I knew it was gonna be hard to say goodbye to this show but I didn't know that it was going to be this hard.

    I'm glad that you will continue to update your blog because I love reading your opinions :-)

    ReplyDelete