Friday 13 July 2012

Teen Wolf renewed for a third season

 I cannot be any happier. Tyler Posey who plays Teen Wolf Scott Mcall shared the news at the San Diego Comic Con.This show just keeps getting better and better and every episode keeps me on the edge of my seat. But I'm not really surprised this show has been a ratings success for MTV., but not only has the show been renewed for a third season, the third season will have not 10,11 or 12 episodes but 22, MTV have never done this before and not only that The teen supernatural drama will now be filmed in LA instead of Atlanta. Now all I need is Awkward to be renewed and I'll be golden  :)

Are you guys happy about Teen Wlf being renewed?
What are your hopes for the third season?

Teen Wolf renewed for third season

1 comment:

  1. My life is now complete lol I have loved this season so far. Can't wait for the next

    ReplyDelete