Thursday 13 December 2012

Glee 4x09 thoughts



                             Santana: "Because you're a crazy evil bitch!"


Sorry it's late guys but This Glee thoughts is gonna be very very short. I thought this episode was just that bad.

I said from day one that the whole eating disorder storyline was stupid and now it just got worse because not only was Marley being too gullible and naive but now it cost 'New Directions' sectionals. (Not that they were gonna win anyway, Gangnam Style. Really!) The worst thing about the eating disorder storyline is Kitty not getting punished for what she has done. The only person that called her out was my fave character Santana. Oh and another Tina being a total b@#*h especially to Marley.

But I will say that I think that when the Glee club disbanded, the show kinda got a bit more interesting. With the 'New Directions' going their seperate ways and joining different clubs the show could focus more on New York and the other graduates.

Sam and brittany kinda took me by surprise but then I thought about it and came to the conclusion that this has been in the works since the beginning of this season. I'm ok with it I meanI am a Brittana fan but Sam is also an awesome character and Santana did give Brittany the green light to date other people.

Rachel was so awesome this episode, she really came into her own throughout this entire episode. From her speech to Brody to performing two awesome songs at NYADA.

Kurt being accepted into NYADA was so obvious, I usually don't like it when Kurt sings because he just does the same stuff but this time it felt different.

I thought this episode was pretty bad the only redeeming factor that it had was the New York scenes.

For once I CAN wait till next week.


Do you hope that Kitty gets punished for what she has done to Marley?

Do you hope Glee focuses more on the New York scenes?

Do you like Sam and Brittany together?

No comments:

Post a Comment