Sunday 2 December 2012

The Vampire Diaries 4x07 thoughts



                Stefan: "Elena is sired to Damon!"


This episode made this show a whole lot more awesome. The show began with Stefan working out in the woods, I guess he's keeping himself busy because of his break up with Elena at the end of the last episode. I am really liking the Caroline/Stefan friendship, after all he helped her back in season two so now she's helping him. And as I have said before I don't really care about the love triangle but I do like Elena and Matt together.

Just like Damon said "Shady Stefan" is back and is still working for Klaus. He's rounding up vampires or should I say turning people into vampires just so Jeremy can kill them to further progress his hunter’s mark. But progressing the hunter’s mark make Jeremy’s vampire killing instinct more stronger and Stefan wants this to happen! Does he remember Alaric?

I loved Phoebe Tonkin in "The Secret Circle" and since that got cancelled she's no awesomely in this show, funny enough she was a raging b@#$h in that show too. But I am liking Klaus and Caroline's relationship. (sorry Tyler) But after Klaus heart to heart with Caroline I'm starting to think that they have a future together. Tyler can see this too which is why he wants to get rid of Klaus even more.

The hunter's mark has given Jeremy super strength and is apparently turning him into a crazed vampire killer (not to be confused with Alaric) because he is now having dreams about killing his sister. (yep crazy) oh and another thing the hunter's mark gave him, it gave him the ability to not be compelled anymore. At the pageant Jeremy was almost successful in killing Elena until Matt and Stefan stopped him. In the end she moved out of the house and Matt moved in to keep an eye on Jeremy. But I think that it would have been more wise if Elena moved in with Caroline and her mum because now Stefan has nowhere to sleep. But Stefan goes to Caroline and this is where she comes to the realisation that Elena is sired to Damon! OMG! This gave Stelena fans hope I think.

Elena's magnified feelings for Damon are now messing with her fashion sense, I don't really care about fashion but I think April looked better in the blue and it seems that Caroline agrees with me. After that scene Elena finally tells Damon why she broke up with Stefan. As soon as she said it was because of you Delena fans shrieked with joy and Damon was so smiling on the inside At the end of the episode Elena was remembering when she and Damon dance at the miss mystic falls pageant. This leads to them dancing then kissing and lastly doing it IT vampire style.

I agree with Caroline and Elena that professor Shane is creepy. But while that pageant dance was going on I was thinking that Rebekah should be there, I hated that Klaus staked her and Stefan hid her body, I’m hoping that someone un-stakes her soon. We learned another thing from the professor this episode, it turns out that the cure is sealed and the seal can only be broken by a bad witch aka Bonnie (who was absent from this episode) which is why the professor is helping her practice witch craft again. Haley is also part of his plan whatever that plan maybe all we know is that it involves breaking Klaus’ sire bonds with his hybrids.

I thought that this was a good episode some parts I could have done without but it was good none the less.


So are you guys happy that Elena is sired to Damon?

What do you think Professor Shane's plan is?

Do you like Caroline and Klaus' friendship?

Grade- A

2 comments:

  1. First time reading your thoughts and they made me laugh. I like jeremy and matt's bromance they work together why not live together also. lol

    if you can could you do your thoughts for American Horror Story. I want to see your take on a scary show like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Damon and Elena together. I hope if/after Elena gets un-sired she and Damon stay together.

    ReplyDelete