Thursday 6 June 2013

I'm back!

Hey guys sorry I've been M.I.A since December, I've just been really busy. But good news is that I'm back now and just in time for the summer shows to start. For those of you were sending me messages through twitter: Yes I have been keeping up with all of the shows and yes I will do my thoughts for most summer shows like Pretty Little Liars and Teen Wolf but not shows like Drop Dead Diva and Dexter. But I will say that I am a bit behind with some of the recaps so bare with me. I will still post news about tv shows but not all of the time so this blog will mainly be focused on my thoughts/reviews of Television Shows.

5 comments:

  1. glad that you're back. i have missed your posts. nice new design by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I thought you had stopped posting for good. glad to see that you are back. can't wait for your first post back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been waiting for your new posts for months. can't wait for you to post your thoughts on Teen Wolf. I love that show

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back man. I just followed you on twitter and have been catching up on all of your posts. your hilarious

    ReplyDelete