Sunday 15 January 2012

OTH 9X01 Thoughts

OMG One Tree Hill is back and for its last season (tears) but I know that this season is going to be awesome and from this first episode its only gonna get better.

As soon as the episode began I was like "What The Hell is going on" I think it is a preview for the entire season and it looks awesome btw. Brooke going crazy smashing up Karen's cafe, Julian getting beaten up in an alley way, Haley identifying a dead body, Dan and Chris Keller yep Chris Keller Chris Keller he's back about to I guess murder someone hmm very interesting.

Hi everyone "Hi Brooke" Love that Bye everyone "bye Haley" love that. love cafe scene.

Its great to see Tyler Hilton back so yay and running Red Bedroom records and btw his third person talking is awesome I kinda missed it. Oh and I also loved the way he spoke to Alex. Btw Tyler's song "Loaded Gun" is awesome.

Nathan's voice overs was very good, he needs to come back and be with his family. But he goes then Clay will go to Europe hmm dilemma?

Haley and Dan scene was good I miss seeing Paul. But the Dan and Jamie scene is always a fave for most people. Jackson and Paul work very well together.

speaking Clay what is up with him? dooes he have insomnia or something? Or could he be a sleep walker?

I also liked Brooke's voice overs but I'm kinda missing Lucas' voixe overs now.

Victoria being the chummy sweet Grandma was weird to see. Brooke saying "I have no more wealth thanks to grandma and Millie the crackhead" and after 9  seasons we finally get to meet Brooke's dad (Richard Burgi) and he's kinda a jerk but a funny Jerk. I remember him from Desperate Housewives and it turns out in this his name is Robert Theodore Davis sounds like a posh name.

I am so glad that One Tree Hill is back but for the last time (tears again)

As usual can't wait til next week.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

No comments:

Post a Comment