Saturday 28 January 2012

OTH 9X03 thoughts

                               Chris Keller is cooking up a storm!
 
 
Alex is gone, im actually gonna miss her and her awesome singing voice. Poor 
Chase :( but as his on screen girlfriend leaves his off screen girlfriend joins, 
next week yay for Stephen Coletti. But Chuck walking around as a mini Chris 
Keller is awesome. That pole dancer Alex do me had a very funny name and wasb't 
too far off from Alex Dupree, I miss her already :( on a plus side I'm glad that 
he and Chris are slowly becoming friends.

Jamie was so cute working in Karen's Cafe with Haley. But Dan helping out in the 
cafe was good but she should have known that his bad reputation would come back 
to haunt her. But I was glad that she defended him against those people in the 
cafe but now she's gonna lose her business to the one across the road, ouch! But 
Haley saying Dan can't work in the cafe because it was Karen's Cafe. That line 
was just full of awesomeness.

Chris Keller interviewing interns was so funny but I did feel sorry for that big 
girl who Chris gave his heard shot to. Oh and "Chris Keller can do it all baby" 
cue high pitch girl scream which btw was so awesome.

I don't agree with Clay lying to Quinn but damn can he cook, that Clay deluxe 
looks delicious. I loved Quinn and Chris Keller first interactions with each 
other and he gave her the advice to use the GPS on Clay's phone to track him. 
Good to see that she's putting her photography skills to good use. Oh and Clay 
was buying drugs so I guess that maes him a drug addict now.

I'm not sure but I think Julian was doing a scene from Goonies which apprently 
is a good film. I was so glad that Jamie stayed with Julian after Ms Lauren and 
his class left to go visit the box after next door again, I don't know if that 
broke any school regulations or anything but either way I was happy with it. 
Julian dancing and moon walking yeah it looked kinda awkward. But the end of 
the episode was a shock I didn't see that coming, how could he leave his son I'm 
sure that it was Davis that he left in the car. I hope that the baby is ok because
Brooke has had enough drama for one lifetime. lol

Poor Mouth, I kinda feel sorry for him getting humilated by Millie on national 
Television. But I have to admit their on screen bickering sounds like tv gold. 
The good thing to come out of it is that Millie finally confronted Mouth about 
his weight gain so now I'm guessing that he is gonna do something about it.

Well another week, another awesome episode. As usual can't wit till next week

Grade- B+

No comments:

Post a Comment