Saturday 21 January 2012

OTH 9X02 thoughts

                             Alex and Chris making sweet music together

Another week and another awesome episode

So the episode starts with Brooke and Julian noticing that something is wrong 
because the babies aren't crying. And then we go to the kitchen to find grandma 
Victoria smiling and making breakfast and the kids seem happy too. Victoria says 
that "she's done this before@ and then Brooke just shouts out "barely" hilarious 
and apprently Julian love coffee cake. I think that Brooke's dad is trying to 
play Brooke against her mum which could be interesting but I just think that he 
wants Brooke's money. Brooke's parents are so awesome and funny together I wish 
that they have more scenes together.

Nathan telling Dan that he has to leave was so sad but Jamie wanting to spend 
time with grandpa Dan and camping out in the backyard was so sad. I am so glad 
that Haley mentioned Keith because she and Keith were close and she still can't 
forgive Dan for what he did to Keith and I don't think that I can forgive him. I 
would have loved to see the scene when Nathan was telling Dan that he can stay 
hopefully it will be on the season nine dvd.

And Mouth wow I think the word plump comes to mind. And watching Mouth and 
Millie's cooking show is making me hungry.

I'm still confused to what is wrong with Clay but I still say its insomnia. But 
I think seeing his dead wife Sarah could have been an early sign that it was 
psychological.

I'm still liking Chase and Chuck together but Chase said the L word about Alex 
which is a big step.

I did like that Alex and Chris were making sweet music together. (ok seriously 
not that kind) lol. After their secret mission was bust Chuck is now a fan of 
Chris Keller and now wants to look like him. I know I say this all the time but 
Jana and Tyler's songs are awesome and I am gonna get them as soon as I finish 
writing this. But Chris Keller talking about missed opportunities, I thought 
that he was talking about Haley' especially when he turned up at Naley's 
doorstep and telling Haley that if he needs anything she can go to him. Alex 
going on tour is so sad and speaking of Alex, I miss her and Julian scenes at 
first I didn't really like them but now they've grown on me. Oh and the third 
person thing it totally works and did Chase say "Alex Whitehead" is that her 
last name because I thought that it was Dupree? And they were doing what OTH is 
famous for and saying their first name and last name all in one sentence. Alex 
said the L word too, yay but now I don't want her to go on tour. 
 Rating - B 
Yay and now as usual can't wait till next week

No comments:

Post a Comment