Friday 11 May 2012

Revenge, Once Upon A Time and Suburgatory renewed by ABC


Yes It's about time ABC announced Revenge's renewal. This has been one of my fave shows that debuted this past fall season. And on another good note Once Upon A Time and Suburgatory have also been renewed. Revenge may dipped a bit in the ratings earlier on but it is coming back strong towards the end of the season. Once Upon A Time has been slowly getting higher ratings and juding from the promos this week, the season finale is gonna be awesome. Suburgatory is underrated if you ask me, I actually really like this show, I was kinda skeptical at first but it managed to grow on me. All three of these shows move on to their second season in the fall.

So what do you think, are you glad these shows got renewed?
Do you think Suburgatory is underrated?
Are you excited for OUAT's season finale?

Revenge, OUAT, Suburagtory renewed by ABC

No comments:

Post a Comment