Wednesday 30 May 2012

Tim Daly not coming back for Private Practice season 6



Goodbye Pete Wilder. The controversal naturopathic doctor and sometimes herbalist will not be back for the sixth and possibly final season :( Daly himself wrote on twitter today:

 “Wonderful fans of PPP. Shonda informed my agent today that Pete won’t be returning for season 6. It was a great 5 yrs. R.I.P. Pete Wilder.”

Private Practice's renewal came down to the wire this year due to the budget. I kinda think it was the right choice to get rid of Pete because he was kinda annoying towards the end off the last season.

Are you guys happy that Pete is gone?
What do you think will happen to Violet and Lucas?
Do you hope Violet and Cooper finally get together?


Tim Daly not coming back for Private Practice season 6

1 comment:

  1. I'm actually going to miss Pete. I was still hoping that he and Addison would get together in the end.

    ReplyDelete