Thursday 3 May 2012

Vampire Diaries, Supernatural and 90210 renewed for another season


 I'm so happy that The Vampire Diaries and Supernatural have been renewed but 90210? seriously. I think that the show has run its course and it needs to end especially after this terrible season. The Vampire Diaries goes into its forth season where as 90210 goes into its fifth. Since One Tree Hill has ended (sniff) Supernatural is now The CW longest running series that came from The WB. I personally want Nikita, Hart Of Dixie and Ringer to get another season, Gossip Girl I'm not too sure about.

So tell me what you tthink about this, are you happy the shows have been renewed?
which shows do you think should be cancelled and renewed?

The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural and 90210 renewed for another season

2 comments:

  1. Supernatural is awesome so im glad that got renewed, 90210 should have ended after the first season and im not really sure about TVD. But thanks for the update

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooo why is 90210 getting renewed? frmo what I have read it got some low ratings this season

    ReplyDelete