Thursday 2 February 2012

Glee 3x11 thoughts


                         Santana showing Sebastien some Lima Heights hospitality


Ok when I first heard about this episode I was kinda skeptical, but it turns out I thought the episode was pretty good.

So Rachel said yes, I admit I think that is the wrong answer. Quinn right right to say that Fnnn would just be her anchor and drag her down with him. But I knew as soon as she said yes, she would get her NYADA letter. So Rachel and Kurt are both finalists yay for them but Burts reaction was just great, he was even crying a little that made the scene a lot better.

Speaking of Quinn, she got an early admission into Yale yay. I know that Ryan Murphy said that ,ost people that are graduatiing this season will be back next season so I'm just wondering if Diana Agron (Quinn) is really gone for good? On the plus side I loved her song "Never Say Goodbye" I also liked how it focused the boys that she dated: Finn, Puck and Sam.

Sam and Mercedes/ Trouty Mouth an Aretha. Samcedes is apprently what people are calling them now but I do like them together. But the thing is that song they sang "Human Nature" came out of nowhere but I admit it was one of my favourite songs of the episode.

A small little thing I also liked about this episode was Artie having a rant at the haters, and the stuff he said to Mr Schue is true. I knew that Kevin Mchale (Artie) was a good dancer because Zach the choreographer said he was its just too bad that his character is in a wheelchair. In a dream sequence I guess you can call it, he and Mike Chang were performing "Scream" with all the dancing and everything, I thought that they did an awesome job.

My favourite part of the episode was Blaine, Kurt, Sebastien and Santana. I'm not biased because Santana is my fave character its just the whole storyline for them this episode was pretty good. It was also a good way to write Darren Criss (Blaine) out of an episode because he is replacing Nick Jonas in the broadway play "How To Succeed" So lets talk how they wrote him out. The New Directions and The Warblers were having a sing off to see who would get to perform Michael Jackson songs at sectionals. They were singing to the Michael Jackson song "Bad" and towards the end of the song The Warblers got a slushie and put rock salt in it and right at the end of the song Sebastien chucked it in Blaine's face, but here's the kicker, the slushie was apprently mean't for Kurt. After the incident it turns out that Blaine has a scratched cornea and need eye surgery to fix it. Santana being the awesome person that she is wants to get revenge and since Kurt can't doing do it, its up to Auntie Snakes aka Santana.

This leads to the meeting between Santana and The Warblers and Santana accusing them of putting something in the slushie that injured Blaine. Of course Sebastien being Sebastien lied and said that he put red hair dye in the slushie. Now this led to battle between Santana and Sebastien in the epic sing off Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal" This was my fave song of the episode. I felt like Glee gave an instrumental/ Latin touch to it which worked out so well.

Now after that epic sing off Santana got Sebastien to confess that he put rock salt in the slushie but what he didn't know is that she had a tape recorder straped to her "under boob" her words not mine. So now she has the evidence to rpove that The Warblers spiked the slushie, so now they can be expelled. But The New Directions don't want to beat them that way, so in New Direction fashion they invite The Warblers to see them sing and prove that they are better to prove it they sing "Black Or White". And towards the end of the song The Warblers go up on stage and join The New Directions well all except Sebastien. Because all of The Warblers were Blaine's friend at one time. oh btw Sebastien's dad yea he's a District Attorney.

Overall I thought that this episode was pretty good, there were some good songs and some story development.

Grade A

No comments:

Post a Comment