Saturday 25 February 2012

One Tree Hill 9X07 thoughts


              Luke what have you done to your hair?


Yay Chad Michael Murray has returned to Tree Hill, oh how Tree Hill has missed Lucas Scott. And it wasn't weird that Austin Nichols directed this episode which btw he did a fantastic job.

Yay I absolutely love Laley scenes, I miss those scenes its like back to season but I was disappointed that there was no Brucas scenes I mean how can that happen, not even a Dan and Lucas scene. So turns out that Lucas is taking Jamie and Lydia back with him.

And yay for Nate not being affraid saying that the kidnapper won't have his fear. But I burst out laughing when the kidnapper said "Are you Chuck from Gossip Girl." The kidnapper has a name and it is Dimitri. But Nate escaped looks like he's been watching too many movies with that whole escape scene. But that cop that turned Haley away, I knew he was in on the whole kidnapping scandal. I just didn't think that he was the ring leader.

I can understand the police not convicting Xavier of Q's murder due to insufficient evidence but he should have gotten life for what he did. But Brooke how can she even look at the guy let alone forgive him. I hated that flashback scene to when Brooke was attacked, it was hard to watch again.  But I was glad that Brooke never forgave Xavier he doesn't deserve it. But how the hell can the parole board let Xavier go I mean what is wrong with them and him watching Brooke through the cafe window? yeah creepy.

Clay is feeling guilty for Nathan's kidnapping because it should have been him going to Europe not Nathan.

Chase has been drafted so I hope this doesn't mean that he is leaving Tree Hill. But what about Chuck? surely he can't leave him with Chris Keller and his dead beat dad. I knew his dead was a dead beat but I didn't think that he would beat his own son.

"Prison is gonna love Julian" loved that line Dan said. Dan is still playing detective and trying to find Nathan and I thought it was good that Julian gave Dan the video Nathan sent to Jamie as there was a clue in it to Nathan's whereabouts.

It was good to see Luke again, he needs to come back to Tree Hill. Great
episode as always and as usual can't wait till next week.

Grade- A

1 comment:

  1. I didnt see the cop being involved it took me by surprise. And eventhough I am a Leyton fan I too was disappoint in the fact that there was no Brooke and Lucas scene. love your thoughts by the way :)

    ReplyDelete