Saturday 18 February 2012

OTH 9X06 thoughts


       "Consider yourself punched! I'd punch you but I didn't  
                     wanna ruin my guitar hands"


First off I just wanna say that James Lafferty did an awesome job directing this episode.

I loved the way that Mouth and Millie were defending Brooke while on air saying "allegedly" and "supposedly. "I mean Brooke did do but for the right reasons. But Millie's idea about getting Chris to sing at the cafe is a good idea.

I did love how they referenced the season 2 fire that Deb started, Dan mouthing off to the cop was awesome. Dan explaining how this was his master plan going throughtout all of the seasons just so that he can get $65.000 and be close to his family. Jamie getting angry at Dan was hard to watch but hey it was awesome. But Dan asking Julian to rent his space is very interesting. Julian helping Dan fin Nathan. I was hoping that Mouth would go to Dan. He gave Dan a massive lead. "Mouth is that you in there?" "Lay off the carbs" Dan was pretty funny when he that to Mouth.

We finally get to see Nathan's kidnappers and I'm thinking that Dan had nothing to do with it. Apprently this is about Nathan signing a player that somehow belongs to them. But who are they working for? who is their boss? And it looks like that the kidnappers can't even trust each other. You know what they say "no honor among thieves" But Lydia walking for the first time and Nathan not being there to see it was so sad.

Not liking Chase and Tara together mostly because she is a colossal b***h. Chris admitting that Chris Keller doesn't have many friends was sweet it was like he and Chase had a moment. After hearing Chris's song I'm gonna go find it and put it on my ipod. On a plus side Chris Keller said that Chase was his best friend. "consider yourself punched, I'd punch you but I don't wanna ruin my guitar hands"

Logan and Clay had some cute scenes and talking about the X-Men was pretty good too. Mouth visiting Clay was a nice surprise and Mouth playing detective is good, he's smart he can pull it off. But when Clay left the centre the look on Logan's face that's hard to watch.

One Tree Hill keeps getting better and better, I know I keep saying that but its true. And as usual can't wait till next week

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping that you would say something about Dan's misdeads frmo past seasons. On a side note if you have time could you do your thoughts on the new show SMASH? because I would like to see your thoughts on that :-)

    ReplyDelete