Saturday 11 February 2012

OTH 9X05 thoughts


                                         Chase you're dead to me! Dead!



Yep I'm definately thinking that Dan kidnapped Nathan just so that he can stay longer at his house, its kinda like Dan is a squatter. lol I loved how Chris was helping Haley ahhh the good ole days. Chris' speech was very noble and that jackass of a cop, yea not helpful. And Haley is super smart jumping to the right conclusions like the rest of the fans, hence the nickname "Tutor Girl" Someone really needs to call her that again before the show ends. But then he revealed his master plan a flaw in Nathan's plan. But come on we all knew that Dan was behind it. If I'm wrong then by bad guy radar is well off. But Haley turning on the water to make noise while she made the phone call to the police about Dan was good but did Dan hear her or hear the water?

Good news is that the police aren't pressing charges against Julian for what he did to Davis. I can totally understand Julian being nervous about taking the kids for the first time since the incident. And that note that Tara left on his car which btw was so obviously her was so wrong. Julian wanting to get beat up I'm guessing to just feel pain for what he did to Davis.

Yay Chuck's dad is coming home today, so we finally get to see his dead beat dad. And Chris Keller's name for him "Kid Keller" is awesome. Chuck's dad, yeeea I don't really like him he kinda looks dead beat.

Clay has a dissociate fuge disorder, ok I know I spelt that wrong, so he becomes a different person and this is brought on by some traumatic or stressful event. But Jamie thinking that Clay is a werewolf is awesome its like the perfect excuse to tell a child about the sleep disorder

And I agree with Millie its weird that she is getting Brooke a latte. But Tara just seemed so smug when bringing Brooke that flower. But man is she sneaky hiding cockroaches in that plant its kinda brilliant. But now Brooke being Brooke is awesome and now Chase is "Dead to her" and now she is not gonna be "A bit of a bitch" she's just gonna be a "Bitch" for the sake of her cafe. This storyline is taking a turn for the awesome. Brooke going crazy and smashing Tara's cafe yep pure awesomeness now I wanna see how Tara retaliates.

This episode had so much in it, I cannot wait to see what happens next. As usual can't wait till next week

1 comment:

  1. Everyweek I look forward to reading your One Tree Hill reviews, they are so funny :-)

    ReplyDelete