Wednesday 20 June 2012

Brian Dietzen made series regular on NCIS

Its about time, after eight seasons he has finally been made a series regular so maybe now we can see his name in the opening credits.I'm not really surprised aft what happened at the end of the last season.  Dietzen has played assisstant medical examiner Jimmy Palmer for eight seasons. Here is was
Dietzen had to say.

"I'm very excited. "After eight years of being with the show, I got a contract with CBS, and I couldn't be happier about it. I believe this year my name will be up at the front of the credits with everyone else, so we'll have the full team at the front."

So what do you guys think, are you happy that he has finally been made a series regular?

Briam Dietzen made series regular on NCIS

1 comment:

  1. I agree its about damn time. If I remember hes been on the show since the first season. So im happy that he's been made a series regular

    ReplyDelete