Friday 29 June 2012

The CW fall schedule 2012


The CW's fall schedule won't start in September like it usually does instead its starting in October, I mean WTH so now we have to wait one more month. Ok aside from that I really cannot wait for the shows to start. New shows that I'm looking forward to are Emily Owens and Arrow.

Oh and btw CW I'm still angry about The Secret Circle

Anyway new shows are highlighted in yellow

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 2

8-9PM: Hart Of Dixie (Season Premiere)

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 3

9-10PM: Supernatural (Season Premiere)

MONDAY, OCTOBER 8

8-9PM: 90210 (Season Premiere)

9-10PM: Gossip Girl (Season Premiere)

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 10

8-9PM: ARROW (Series Premiere)

9-10PM: Supernatural

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 11

8-9PM: The Vampire Diaries (Season Premiere)

9-10PM: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST (Series Premiere)

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 16

8-9PM: Hart Of Dixie

9-10PM: EMILY OWENS, M.D. (Series Premiere)

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19

8-9PM: America's Next Top Model: College Edition

9-10PM: Nikita (Season Premiere)

CW fall schedule 2012

1 comment:

  1. I am excited for Arrow because Smallville was awesome. But I just hate the fact that we have to wait unil October

    ReplyDelete