Friday 8 June 2012

Lea Michele coming back to Glee season 4 full time


Rachel Berry fans rejoice, Glee creator Ryan Murphy has revealed in an interview that the only graduate that is coming back for all 22 episodes next season of Glee will be Lea Michele.

 Ryan said "No one is really going to be doing 22 episodes except Lea, We haven't figured it out, but I know what the stories are. I just don't know how many episodes. "I shouldn't say that actually because I had a list and then we were writing today. I think we want to keep our options open. I think I have to talk to the actors and say, 'What do you want to do?' That's how we've been dealing with that. I've only talked to Lea so far. So maybe yes, when I talk to them. That's all happening in the next two weeks."

Personally I am ok with Rachel coming back because I never really had a problem with her, it was Finn (Cory Monteith) that I had the problem with. I am just really hoping that Santana (Naya Rivera) will come back for lots of episodes.

So are you guys happy that Lea Michele is coming back full time?
Who else do yuo guys want to see come back full time?

Lea Michele coming back to Glee full time?

No comments:

Post a Comment