Saturday 10 March 2012

One Tree Hill 9X09 thoughts

"Chris Keller thinks those jack asses weakened our nation today!"

I can't believe that there are only four episodes left. Tree Hill is gonna go out with a bang that's for sure. But a good bang or a bad bang that is the question.

Haley and Dan working together is like angels and devil working together. And OMG Haley OMG wow I was speechless when she showed up in that costume. She was so convincing and when she hitting him, WOW again. But when Dan said "you should give Deb back her clothes" I could not stop laughing. Dan's torture methods are scarily effective.

I can't believe that Chuck lied to the police and now Chase is out of the airforce and possibly going to jail. Chris wanting to help is kinda a surprise because Chris Keller only cares about Chris Keller, but I would so follow that help Chase twitter feed. But Chuck cut it a bit too close when he came as a character witness for Chase. "Chris Keller thinks the airforce weakened our nation today!" still laughing at that line. But at least he got a general discharge and not dishonourable one. So he can still fly just not for the airforce.

And continuing from last week’s major cliffhanger, Clay finally told Quinn about the son he forgot he had. Clay and Logan are cute together. I was like shouting at the tv "tell him Clay tell him." He's fuge state made so much sense when the therapist said Quinn found him: By the pool, at the beach and at the playground. All the places that you would take a child to. I can understand why Logan said no but come on, I hope he comes around.

I still don't understand how the parole commitee can let Xavier back on the streets, and now he wants something from hot bitchy Tara. Apparently he wanted a job if his plan is to get under Brooke's skin its working. But when he snuck intro Brulian's house and was holding the baby, wow creepy.

Skills taking his dog for a run aka Mouth or now Chance/Chubbs. lol Atleast he's getting the old Mouth back, we need the old Mouth back. But when they visited Jimmy's grave wow that was sad, now imstarting to miss Jimmy and Keith. But when he was clearing out the fridge I was like "what a waste" I don't like pizza but even that was making me hungry.

So what do you guys think, has OTH gotten a bit too dark? Are you happy with the direction this final OTH season has taken, do you think Dan's torture methods will work? As usual can't wait till next week.

Grade - A

1 comment:

  1. I think Dan's methods are really bad. I think he's learned a few things while he was in jail. But I am quite liking this new season people can't really call it a teen drama anymore. Love your thoughts as always :-)

    ReplyDelete