Saturday 24 March 2012

One Tree Hill 9X11 thoughts

                              Dan: "I know where you're going but what about me?"
                              Keith: "Don't worry little brother, you're my plus one"

First off I just wanna say that I loved the flashbacks in this episode. For me they made this awesome sad episode just a bit more awesome.

Julian of course driving the police car like a maniac avoiding cars and road works, didn't know where the siren was, so of course Dan while bleeding out in the back of the car tells him "its the middle button" lol

The Dan and Nathan scene was just so hard to watch, Nathan was feeling guilty about not spending more time with dad and now its too late. Its totally understandable that Lucas didn't come back for Dan after what he did to Keith. But when he apologised to Haley for taking Keith away from her was kinda shocking. When Jamie hugged Dan and when Dan was holding his grandchildren, I admit that I almost lost it. I said it before and I said it again I love Dan and Deb together. "Deb how about one more for old times sake" I kinda wished that happened even if it does sound bad. lol But Dan dreaming and finally coming clean and telling Nathan what really happened in the school, episode 3X16 btw was really good. But when Nathan finally said to Dan "you're my father and I love you" I almost lost it again even though it was just a dream. Dan finally playing basketball with with Nathan on the Rivercourt was such a great dream sequence I wish it went on for longer. But see Keith and him saying "Hi Danny" well I lost it I admit it. I teared up a little especially they both said that they love each other. I loved the line Dan said "I know where you're going, but what about me?" Keith then replied "Don't worry little brother you're my plus one" meaning that Dan Scott is now in heaven.

"Hi Hales" I can see why that line was trending on twitter. That Naley reunion was awesome. "Always and forever"

But I didn't even realise that both Nathan and Jamie were kidnapped and saved by Dan until Jamie said it. Nathan had to tell him that Dan isn't going to leave the hospital and g camping with them. Jamie kept saying that Scott men are strong.

Its about time the police did something right and sent Xavier back to jail. And this time for good. "You've now saved the two most important men in my life" when Haley said that to Julian, I'm not afraid to admit that it made me smile a lot. But I love Julian's new project turning Lucas' book from a film to tv show.


Brooke's dad is kinda a jerk but very manipulative. I guess he only cares about the money and not his daughter. I don't think that he will be coming back anytime soon.

The Clay and Logan reunion was really sweet. It was only a matter of time until Logan came around and I'm glad that he did. And Logan finally met Quinn, they seemed to get along well.

I was glad that Joe Davola directed this episode, I wanted either him or Mark. I was so shocked that Craig Sheffer aka Keith came back in ghost form of course. Love him or hate him Dan Scott is a character you love to hate.

So what do you guys think of Dan's passing? Are you happy he's run out of his nine lives? Did you want him to survive? And what did you think about Keith coming back?

As usual can't wait till next week

Grade - A+

1 comment:

  1. I was bawlingv throughout this whole episode/ I know I should hate Dan for killing Keith but the way that they killed him off was so sad.

    ReplyDelete