Saturday 31 March 2012

One Tree Hill 9x12 thoughts

  Skills: "Don't tell me about bad choices, I've got a Lindsey Lohan album going on in here!"



Sophia did an swesome job directing this episode. And I was so glad that they brought back the burning boat festival, I've missed it since season one.

One little note is that Nathan and Jamie were absent from this episode because he is camping with Jamie.

I love how Brooke said "isn't that like The Creek" The Creek referring to Dawson's Creek which some people have comapred the two shows. So the network liked the pitch for an Unkindness Of Ravens which is awesome I mean how can you not and he even adding himself to the high school years which I think would have been awesome to see. So Brooke Davis does have a diary I think I remember a voice over in the episode 2x08 saying that only good girls have diaries. Brooke walks in on her divorced parents doing 'it' and now of course like any kid she wants to un see it. They were acting like horny teenagers but on the bright side, Brooke has got her company back. To me Brooke will always be the girl in the diary, the girl behind the red door.

The old Mouth is back, and he even said his memorable line "Good evening ladies and gentlemen." and now Junk is the fattest guy in Tree Hill. lol but it was great seeing Junk and Fergie again but Fergie's hair, its gotten so much bigger since the last time we saw him. I think that its awesome that Mouth is going back to sports, he's been doing that all of his life. And I was so hoping that they would pick Skills as Mouth's replacement anchor, he was an awesome when he was on the show that one time but what about his sports choreography career. Mills and Skills, awesome name.

Logan's first sleep over was a real success apart from the whole water trying to suck him up and the sharks, jellyfish and fish monsters. It turns out that all you have to do it bribe him with ice cream. "Marry me Quinn James" awesome proposal with the Green Lantern ring but I have to say, its about time.

I can understand Skills wanting to burn his Lindsey Lohan cds but not the opening night of TRIC cd, I can't believe he kept that was the leaflet that was inside.

TRIC's ten year anniversary, Chase is right it does deserve a concert and even better Haley spoke to Karen and she is gonna sell Chase TRIC.

Awesome episode as always can't believe there is only one episode left. As usual can't wait till next week, actually I'm not sure if I wanna say that since Tree Hill is gonna end next week

Grade - A

No comments:

Post a Comment