Sunday 18 March 2012

One Tree Hill 9x10 thoughts

                     "I can't go to prison you said it yourself they'll like me there!"


As soon as the episode began I was like "How the hell did Chris Keller get involved in this? "Apparently he followed Haley and now wants to help. Dan got suspicious about the cops and good thing he did because he was spot on with his accusations. Oh and Chris Keller's name new name is "Peacock" Dan Scott doesn"t like that Chris Keller and Julian have never fired a gun before. lol Dan mentioning Chris' crush on Haley since high school was awesome even though I hated it back in season two and sorta three. But Julian has some good aim but Dan with a shotgun was awesome. Watching Dan's plan in action was like an Ocean's 11 movie. But what Dan did for Julian was nice, he didn"t want him to be part of it. Dan talking about Chris' fan base was mean and awesome at the same time. And I remember that scene in the car from the first episode, the preview for the entire season. Dan's plan was awesome, him with the shotgun...awesome and when he and Nathan were hiding... awesome. But when Nathan said to Dan "Dad its good to see you" that was a heart warming moment. But Julian saved Nate...yay

Xavier totally messed up Karen's Cafe and of course hot b***h Tara does nothing to help. Xavier leaving his initial on the counter was like bragging. Jack Xavier's brother used to call him that back in season six. But I wish that they would stop showing the flash back to season six to when the incident happened. Julian said that he was in a movie but Brooke looks like she's really in the movie. Lights go out and the creepy music usually starts.  And him following Brooke yeah stalker much. But the whole Brooke situation it reminded me of Peyton vs Psycho Derek back in season four. But I was wrong about Tara when she saved Brooke. But she's gonna have to sell the cafe now lol her words not mine.

And talking about season four, Haley watching the video of Nathan's press conference from season four was another awesome flashback. But all of these Nathan flash backs make it seem like he was going to die. We hardly saw Haley this episode apart from when she was praying and re-living memories.

Fortitude I was like "seriously" Nathan of all the words that come to your mind its fortitude, I can understand its his busniesses name but still seriously. I thought that it was only one cop involved not a bunch of them.

And speaking of fortitude I was wondering where Clay and Quinn were heading this episode but when I saw the flowers I knew that he was headed to Sara's grave. He needed to talk to her and not her ghost, spirit or whatever.. he needs to get Logan to call him dad again.

So Nathan has been saved, Xavier is hopefully back in jail. But Dan Scott is probably gonna die judging from the previews. But on the plus side Jamie is back next week.

So what did you guys think of this episode. Do you want Dan to die? Are you glad Tara stopped being a b***h and helped Brooke? Mark Schwahn wrote and directed this episode so you know it was gonna be good.
As usual can't wait til next week

Grade - A+

1 comment:

  1. I loved this episode it was sooo good, I was on the edge of my seat throughout the whole episode. I never saw the preview for next week but Dan Scott can't die. OTH isn't OTH without Dan Scott.

    ReplyDelete