Monday 28 October 2013

Pretty Little Liars 4X13 thoughts


                                   Alison: "Did you miss me?"


I'm not one for Halloween these days but if it means we get more PLL episodes, then I love Halloween.

Not much happened this episode until the last 5mins. This episode mainly focused on Caleb, Miranda and the Ravenswood spin off.

So when we last left off EzrA was A. and he still is and looking very creepy in that outfit.

Caleb is with K.P. (Nicole Anderson) sorry if I keep calling her K.P but I know her from 'Make it or break It.' another ABC Family show. She’s going to Ravenswood because her uncle lives there.

As the girls crash the party and enter the tent Mrs. Grunwald grabs Emily and tells her that the girls need to leave now.

The girls follow Red Coat into a crypt and find a secret passage way, while in the tunnel a strong gust of wind hits, and Hanna disappears while holding Aria's hand.

Miranda was gonna get off the bus until she saw creepy guy again. So she stays on the bus with Caleb.

Hanna all alone ends up running away from mice and EzrA is right behind her wearing that still creepy WWI (I think) costume. She runs into a hallway with an old phone booth. While in there she tries to make a call she gets locked inside.

The three other liars end up in the mansion like Hanna but they hear Ali's voice. Spencer runs off but then disappears.

Hanna sees Ali while in the booth but EzrA catches her. Then Miranda finds Hanna after she separated from Caleb and lets her out.

Spencer is confronted with EzrA, she beats him up with a weapon but when she tries to un-mask him she gets knocked out.

The girls hear Ali's voice but it’s just a tape recording. It was Mrs. Grunwald's tape of Ali in one of her sessions. She then tells the girls that "One of you has been touched by the one Alison fears the most." Obviously Aria.

Hanna asks Caleb to stay and help Miranda which is why he stays in Ravenswood.

EzrA gives the girls a lift back. But they see Red Coat and it turns out Ali IS red coat and Ali is alive! HOLY S%&T! She tells the girls that it's not safe for her to come back. She told Hanna to remember what she said at the hospital. EzrA comes and returns Aria's phone but Ali disappears before he can see her. Did anyone else notice that EzrA is hiding his right hand, the one Spencer cut.

In the last scene Caleb and Miranda find a tombstone with Caleb's name and face on it. Yep very creepy.

Overall I thought that this episode was good but it just spent too much time promoting the Ravenswood spinoff. But since Ali is alive and with the twin theory thrown out the window, I'm eager to see what happens next. January 7 seems so far away now.

Grade- A

2 comments:

  1. I loved this episode. I was shocked that Ali is alive, I thought it was her twin just like the books. I'm glad that they never went that way. I can't wait until January. I also enjoyed Ravenswood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that Ali was alive. Because soooo many sites posted pictures of her as red coat and not as her twin from the books. But the episode was alright I guess.

    ReplyDelete