Monday 3 October 2011

One Tree Hill 8X01 thoughts

One Tree Hill is back for another season yay which means my thoughts are back as well.

I just wanna say that I love the new opening. I am so glad that they brought it back after 3 seasons and I loved it so much I can't stop watching it, I'm watching it right now. I loved how it showed: Nathan, Haley, Brooke and Mouth through out the years.

Ok so anyway back to the ep, I am actually hoping Nathan and Haley have a daughter eventhough Jamie doesn't want one and speaking of Jamie, he wanted to know about sex. I thought he was a bit young to hear about the birds and the bees but I loved how after both Nathan and Haley couldn't speak to him about it, he turned to the internet for answers and combined what they said to make "Lady rabbit sex" which I thought was hilarious. And so for that he got punished, poor Jamiie he's too cute to punish.

Brooke and Julian are trying to have a baby and Haley just walks in and annouces she's having a baby which prompts Brooke and Julian to call her "selfish baby haver" whcich again was hilarious well that and the whole greased lightning thing. lol Oh and it gets worse for Brooke she gets arrested because of Millicent and Victoria because they lied to their investors and now I guess Clothes over Bros has gone broke.

Clay and Quinn I new they were kinda having I guess an outerbody experience or just a really weird shared dream. lol I thought Nathan was gonna find them but they look dead so now I'm guessing that Haley is gonna find them.

I'm kinda interested in the whole Chase, Alex and Mia love triangle. I mean whats One Tree Hill without a love triangle. lol but I have to admit Mia did screw things up so Alex did have a point.

I am so glad that One Tree Hill is back and now my life is complete. So now I can once again say. I can't wait till next week

No comments:

Post a Comment