Sunday 9 October 2011

One Tree Hill 8X06 thoughts

Sorry guys I know I said I would be back earlier in the week but due to some unforseen circumstances I couldn't do my 8X06 thoughts.
And I completely forgot that Sophia directed this episode.

Quinn's dream was so awesome and funny. Loved Brooke saying to Julian " don't look at the dress."

Brooke meeting Julian's mum was so funny and her mouth dropped when she found out who she was. But It was good when she wanted to bond by showing his mum her wedding designs. But his mum wanting to pay for everything was a good thing to do. But their halloween costumes were hilarious. But the way Julian high fives is funny.

I kinda like Nate being an agent I think he could get used to being agent with his outside input. Haley costume reminds me of season four so I loved it.

Mouth and Millie hmmmm not sure how I feel about those two at first I liked it but now I'm not so sure.

I liked Chase and Mia anyway compared to chase and Alex.

I'm not sure but I think the same woman that sang the intro was the same woman that performed at TRIC and she was number 23 Any OTH fan knows how important that number is. I also think that she was Erin from the hotline.

well that episode was awesome and now I can't wait till next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment