Monday 10 October 2011

One Tree Hill 8X22 thoughts

One Tree Hill is over for another season and I am so happy that everything turned out good, not to mention that we got a season 9 too. But I just gotta say I was so happy to hear the original Gavin Degraw version of the intro, you can't beat the original. But before I start this I just wanna say that I got confused at first with the whole time jumping thing but I picked it up afterwards.

I thought that the Nathan and Lydia scene was sweet and also Nathan being the super protective parent to Jamie. And him and Lydia on the stage was cute. And OMG Dan wow Dan I want Dan back in season 9 he needs to come back but it was great to see him again.

Brooke is so not fat but I guess that's kinda a bad thing when you're pregnant. I just wanna say that I am so happy that they brought back Karen's cafe, and Bethany Joy was awesome singing. I dunno but when Brooke winked at Julian I immediately thought of the wink she gave Peyton while they were cheerleading. But Brooke having twins was so awesome to hear nad yet it took me by surprise. I thought she was gonna have a boy and a girl but two boys, man are they gonna
have their hands full. Im not sure but I think their names were Davis and Julian, awesome names btw

Mouth and Millie's morning show was awesome and so funny, I am so glad that they are co hosting. But I was sad to hear about that Bill guy wanting Millie on the morning show. Skills was back hooray eventhough it was for a short time but he was awesome funny as usual

Chase looked good with his hair cut short. But I was so glad to see Mia back and she was looking good and as always I am gonna go look for the song she sang after I finish writing this. But I still prefer he was with Mia than Alex. I actually liked when Chase came back and Chuck hugged him it was kinda sweet.

I was glad that Quinn got Clay a new chair but I keep thinking to myself, when is he gonna propose to her.

Jamie and Madison are good together. Maybe the future Naley or Leyton. But Jamie getting peer pressure from Chuck and the others was kinda lame but Im glad he worked things out with Madison. I loved Jamie reading a story to Lydia and the whole Lucas thing he did with the grey hoddie and the basketball, flashinng back to season 1.

Loved this episode but I dunno what Mark Schwahn is gonna do for season 9 I mean how can you top this? I loved everything about this episode but season 9 is gonna be a long way away. so Im just gonna say can't wait until season 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment