Tuesday 4 October 2011

One Tree Hill 8X02 thoughts

Ok I'm gonna keep this short and sweet since my laptop power is almost gone

Kate Voegele's version of the opening was pretty good.

I had a feeling that Haley would find Clay and Quinn but I thought that finding them would have bought so much stress for the baby. But I'm glad she did find them I thought they would have been dead well they should have since they were lying there for so long. I was also hoping that Taylor would have come back and the other sister but I'm hoping that happens later on in the season.

I loved Julian and Jamie together, they should do more scenes together. I loved how Jamie wouldn't go with Both Mia or Chase but he goes with Julian. My fave scene was probably the baseball one "take that Brian Fernandez" lol just had to say that.

I was glad that Brooke was there to comfort Haley these two need more scenes together. I'm just hoping that Brooke doesn't go to jail because of what Millicent and Victoria did. I wold have loved to see Mouth work at Clothes over bros.

And speaking of Mouth he's back yay. I thought it was hilarious that he tied a cherry with his tongue just like Alex. But I just hope that he and Millie get back together I thought they were great for each other.

I was also happy that Mia admitted that she messed up between her and Chase but I wonder if she's gonna try and get him back.

Ok see short and sweet well almost. As usual can't wait till next week

No comments:

Post a Comment