Monday 10 October 2011

One Tree Hill 8X15 thoughts

Well valentines day in Tree Hill sure was romantic. And I just wanna say again that I'm happy Stephen Coletti has been added as a series regular and to the opening. And Paul Johannson aka Dan Scott directed the episode.

I love the Naley bathroom scene they are awesome together. Hormonal Haley is pretty funny. I was actually surprised when the necklace Haley found was Quinn's.

I miss the Quinn and Jamie scenes these two are good together but I like the fact that Jamie is getting stuff for Madison. Jaime and Madison are cute together.

Brooke and Julian role playing was so funny. The plumber and the french maid. lol so funny. oh and the whole role reversal with the working man/woman coming home exhausted. But I am glad that they decided to adopt, it was surprising.

Kellerman's son wow what an ass and dare I say worse than Kellerman

Mouth and Millie were funny filming Mouth's vt. But since Mouth didn't get the job I'm curious to know what they offered Millie.

Chuck and showtunes, yep did not see that coming. Those of you that listen to the CW Source podcast will know that Sarah and Darcel were right in saying that every person in Tree Hill must pass a singing to test before they can enter the town. But I admit Chuck has a good voice. And now I feel even sorry for Chuck seeing his mum in that state.

Clay was really romantic which was kind of a surprise but then again its Tree Hill so I guess it kinda wasn't. lol does that even make sense. But I don't know who Clay got to sing but I think he was pretty good.

Another awesome episode this week and the ratings were also up. And as usual can't wait till next week

No comments:

Post a Comment