Monday 10 October 2011

One Tree Hill 8X20 thoughts


OMG Brooke is pregnant! yay I am so happy for her and Julian. 

I thought Nathan playing detective was awesome didn't realise he was that smart. But the way he was talking about Dan, I hope Dan comes back soon. But I was so happy that Clay, Nathan and Julian took Ian back to the scene of the crime. Julian's speech was awesome and heart warming. But what Kellerman did for Ian is like what Dan did for Nathan back in season 4. But Clay was awesome and that tackle he did was awesome and then Julian wow I didn't even know he had it in him, and Nathan's finishing touch or punch was like the icing on the cake. But I officially like August Kellerman after the conversation he had with Nathan. 

Wow Chase and Alex slept together, I didn't see that coming but I am really liking his relationship with Chuck. But poor Chase forced to smoke a joint. I admit I thought that Alex was pregnant. But when Alex said she wasn't pregnant and with all the confusion it turned out Brooke was pregnant which was the most awesome news ever. I still hate the fact that Brooke and Julian are leaving. But it was good to see that Karen's Cafe sign and that she gave it to Haley. We hardly saw Brooke this episode anyway but it was awesome when we did. 

I thought Jamie was pretty good but I didn't like the he spoke to Chuck about his mum. But Julian trying to tell the kids he was leaving and getting interupted all the time was funny but sad at the same time. But when Nathan told Jamie that it was just a game, he sounded nothing like his father which is a good thing. 

Quinn getting tanned was funny it was kinda like Ross from friends and when it came off in the jacuzzi was hilarious. 

Awesome episode and loved Jamie's voice overs. And as usual can't wait til next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment