Monday 10 October 2011

One Tree Hill 8X10 thoughts

Yay Dan is back. I was so surprised and happy to see him

I loved the beginning scene of the whole redneck wedding. So hilarious

Haley watching her boys go off into the world was awesome. I had a feeling Nathan would choose the hard professor. I had a college class that I basically slept through and passed with flying colours btw. lol Jamie teaching Nathan about the list was awesome first tutor girl now tutor son was another awesome line. But I do love the Nathan and Jamie scenes. I loved when Haley comes home after her two boys were studying.

I was surprised that Quinn went to go see Dan but when Dan was planning the murder I swear he has been watching Dexter. He seems like a real professional and he has some good advice I should know I watch CSI. lol

I liked Brooke and Julian's October fest. But the british accents were funny but Julian had the better Sean Connery. But the skydiving was hardcore I mean I would love to do that if I didn't have a thing about heights. lol

Haley getting Mia and Alex to bartend was a pretty good idea. But I loved those two together they are pretty awesome. But I loved that guy who asked Haley to serve him a drink.
Alex went back her deal with Mia but I kinda knew she would do something like that.

I loved Erin's song. I'm gonna try and find it after I've finished watching Tree Hill.

And Katie is heading back to Tree Hill that can't be good.

I loved this episode it was great seeing Dan again. Even Kid Cudi was good. Now I can't wait till next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment