Monday 10 October 2011

One Tree Hill 8X18 thoughts

I thought that hiatus would never end but yay OTH is back and what an episode to come back to.

I loved the flashbacks they made the whole episode. Loved seeing young Nathan and Haley. I loved it when Haley told Jamie he wasn't allowed to have a kid in highschool. But the flashback to their first kiss was awesome I have that song by switchfoot. I loved the flashbacks to angry Haley, they were awesome but the flashback to Rachel was even more awesome.

I've never played Uno but I do know that the game is about Luck. And Quinn calling herself the queen

I did like that Julian wanted to call thier baby unlisted. But how can Chloe do that to Brooke and Julian. And when they had to put on a happy face to hide their disappointment, man that was hard to watch.

Sorry my thoughts are short this week I've just been really busy but they will be longer next week.
I'm glad that Lydia Bob Scott is finally here but I can't help but feel sorry for Brooke and Julian.

As usual can't wait til next week

No comments:

Post a Comment