Monday 10 October 2011

One Tree Hill 8X21 thoughts

This will be another short thoughts because I am planning on having an early night. 

I loved this episode I mean how can I not. It was awesome and so funny. I knew that the Snipey Plover thing was an endangered bird so hopefully the guys can find it and save the rivercourt. 

The girls were looking awesome in Puerto Rico, the guys have every right to be jealous. Nathan was a genius to use Jamie as a secret weapon. I loved how Nathan gave Chuck a kick after Chuck "chucked" Nathan. lol I was glad that Julian told Nathan and Brooke's pregnancy. it shows that they are becoming such good friends 

I was hoping and well it was kinda obvious the Millie aka Mouth was gonna do a story on the rivercourt. And what Mouth said was so heartfelt and awesome. I know that Brooke and Julian didn't want to tell anyone that they are pregnant because maybe they were afraid to jinx it. And that hot model girl whoever she is  was a great addition to the cast this episode. Quinn sending that text to Clay was just evil. And poor Clay's chair and cooler. Im glad Chase joined the airforce but it's sad that he has to leave and Chuck's reaction made it much worse. Chase is like his big brother. And when he hugged Chase. wow didn't see that coming. But Chuck's dad sounds like a real bad guy (didn't wanna say what I was really thinking) how can you say that to your kid and not come back. 

All of this episode I was wondering what Haley was doing at Clothes over Bros and now I know. She was turning it back into the awesome Karen's cafe. And now she's gonna be running it with Brooke. I really hope we get a season 9 now. Awesome episode. Have no idea what's gonna happen in the finale but I can't wait. As usual can't wait til next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment