Tuesday 4 October 2011

One Tree Hill 8X03 thoughts

This episode was so sad. But I knew straight away that Will would pass away and Clay would get his Kidney. But I'm glad Clay survived.

Nathan I was surprised to hear about his back but he can still play basketball but who knows how long for. And Kudos to James for breaking out in tears again. I haven't seen him do that since after they won the state championship.

Jamie was awesome once again and did I mention how much I love Jamie and Julian together, just  like last episode. But I think that Julian and Brooke would make awesome parents and speaking of Brooke her mum has gone to jail. But I have to admit but Victoria looked awesome when she was heading to jail I really hope she comes back later on in the series.

Mouth and Millie are kinda or kinda not back together but I'm happy they are together but I dunno if they can get past Millie's baggage.

Well this ep was awesome and so sad but I did like Patrick's version of the intro. And as usual can't wait till next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment