Monday 10 October 2011

One Tree Hill 8X12 thoughts

Yay One Tree Hill is back and so are my thoughts.

This episode was so funny and lets not forget awesome. But it also had so much so I can't talk about all of it because of time. But I will say it was one of the funniest eps ever.

Quinn looked like a clown so hilarious. I love how Haley mentioned she had a tramp stamp. Tutor Girl got mentioned and Quinn's tongue piercing looked painful. I also felt sorry for Alex because she didn't feel like she was a friend and she had to invite herself but now she and Quinn are friends. yay

Boots aka Millie was pretty good this episode too. I will keep using that nickname to talk about Millie now.

This episode was so awesome, I could not stop laughing. But I loved Brooke talking about Peyton and Lucas too bad they won't be coming to the wedding. And as always can't wait till next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment