Monday 10 October 2011

One Tree Hill 8X11 thoughts

OMG OMG OMG This episode was so intense and awesome. Mark Schwahn knows how to do a season finale eventhough this is the mid season finale.

I loved Nathan's impression of Dan. It was spot on. I was hoping Jamie won the spelling contest but second place is good. I thought that Madison liked Jamie but Jamie likes her which was so cute.

Brooke and Julian's fight was so intense. But Brooke was awesome, she really stepped it up when she rescued Madison, Jamie and Ms Lauren. But when that guy hit the car and just drove off I got so pissed off. Julian saved Brooke and he saved Jamie that was so awesome. I was so glad that Nathan and Haley found them I was hoping they did. But on the plus side I was so happy when Julian said that Jamie was his best man at his wedding.

Quinn and Katie was also intense it was like psycho Derek all over again. But when Katie said it was like de ja vu she was right but the other way round.

Nathan and Haley has had some interesting moments in the rain. The rain signifys a Naley moment. I also liked the Naley moment when they were all in the bed together.

I lost count on how many times I said the words awesome and intense this episode but can you blame me. Now I have to wait a month for Tree Hill to come back. So guess I have to say I can't wait till next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment