Sunday 9 October 2011

One Tree Hill 8X05 thoughts

Yay I'm back. And I have missed One Tree Hill. I'm two episodes behind but I will catch up fast. I just finished watching 8X05 and of course it was awesome.

I believe that this was the star of the One Tree Hill, Life Unexpected crossover. I am a fan of both shows so I am anticipating it to be good.

Nathan likes to avoid things wow who didn't know that. lol but I love how everyone pointed it out in this episode. I love the Nathan and Brooke scenes and also the Nathan and Julian scenes.

I was glad there was a lot of Brooke and Haley scenes and Haley even mentioned she was tutor girl. I was flashing bacl to season three soo many times during this episode especially when Haley and Brooke were in Brooke's empty store.

Victoria was good once again in this episode and her cell looks very posh I've never seen cells like that.

Mouth was kinda funny this episode but Nathan was awesome telling everyone to go to Mouth's site for the Q&A.

Alex I didn't think she would be leaving so early I did not see it coming especially the whole Chase situation but now I'm hopinh that Mia and Chase get back together.

well I will be back with my 8x06 thoughts early next week so as usual can't wait till next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment