Monday 10 October 2011

One Tree Hill 8X19 thoughts

Once again I feel sorry for Brooke and Julian I mean how can you not. But I was glad that Victoria is back but I do not wanna see Brooke and Julian leave. I loved how Victoria said that Clothes over Bros is Brooke's baby.

But on the subject of babies Lydia is so cute but I wanna see more Nathan and Lydia scenes but the one with Jamie was good too. I thought that it was Kellerman the son that did the hit and run not Kellerman the teacher. That was surprising but I did love how Nathan confronted him in class. so awesome. oh and Nathan being an angry dad was awesome too and he even mentioned Brooke as dear friend and Jamie's godmother. Im glad that Kellerman confessed but he should have gone to jail. But then when Ian whispered to Chase about the drinks I knew straight away that it was him and his dad was protecting him.

Quinn singing eye of the tiger was funny and so out of tune. lol (sorry Shantel). Olan and the who was my thoughts exactly because I've never heard of them. But Alex is looking hot with the glasses, and did I mention that she's has a great voice. I'm def gonna find that song she sang after I finish writing this. I do like Alex and Chase together but am I the only one that prefers Chase with Mia?

I was glad that Mouth and Millie are back and that he is helping her be a reporter. But the Rivercourt can't go. Its like a Tree Hill landmark I hope Millie's report on the Rivercourt stops them from tearing it down. Once again another awesome episode so as always can't wait til next week

No comments:

Post a Comment