Monday 10 October 2011

One Tree Hill 8X08 thoughts

Jamie got braces awww so cute and I know how it feels. But I never had to wear the headgear yikes. I thought that the Haley and Jamie scene was cute.

I loved Brooke and Sylvia's smackdown. So awesome.

I did feel sad for Clay when he was talking to Will's gravestone. But I did laugh when he finally opened that can but then spilt the crisps everywhere.

Nathan is a really good agent, he's really good at those speeches but he got the job done, he got Troy to sign a contract. And on a side note I was def liking the Atlanta Falcons cheerleaders.
lol

I felt sorry for Mouth I really thought that he would get his job back at the tv station but too bad he didn't.

Great ep as always. And I can't wait till next week

No comments:

Post a Comment