Monday 10 October 2011

One Tree Hill 8X13 thoughts

Yay Brooke Davis finally got her man I'm so happy for her. The wedding was beautiful and I loved the flashbacks they were one of the best parts of the scene even Victoria shed some tears.

Jamie and Haley competing over their speeches was hilarious and honestly I loved both of their speeches. Jamie bought Madison as his date was so cute.
I loved the part in Haley's speech when she referenced an episode in season 1.
But Haley revealed that she's having a girl yay that's so awesome.

I love the Quinn and Alex friendship it was unexpected last episode but now its growing on me. But I was glad that Quinn told Clay the truth about Katie I thought that should wait atleast 3-4 episodes.

Skills was so funny as the security usher I'm so glad he was in the episode. He even did a background check on Julian using advanced google and when he stood up in the church and told everybody to say nothing, so funny.

Chase and Mia having slutty wedding sex I thought it would have been Millie and Mouth.

This episode was awesome and now I can see why it was one of The CW's top rated shows this week. And as always can't wait til next week

No comments:

Post a Comment