Sunday 9 October 2011

One Tree Hill 8X04 thoughts

Ok so since I'm having comp probs.This is gonna be my last post for a while

I loved this episode. Victoria was awesome I knew she would rule the prison and looked awesome doing it.

Alex and Chase playing truth or dare was interesting. I love the mention of clean teens. But when Alex said she's never been in love I immediately thought of last season when she said she was in love with Julian.

Speaking of Julian, he and Brooke were wedding planning but I did feel sorry for the investor who visited Brooke and said that his daughter wouldn't be able to go to college. Brooke giving away everything that is a big thing to do but I can see why because she is feeling guilty. But I did love the Haley and Julian scene was awesome and funny.

Nathan and Julian had a good scene together also but I never thought that Nathan would give up basketball for his family that's such an awesome thing to do. But Haley on that crisi hotline thing was good and we got to hear Junk and how he was doing eventhough it is pretty bad. But the only bad thing I saw Nathan do was clean up a crime scene which is something you should never do unless you're the police.

Awesome I dunno who sang the intro this time but I think it was Joy but anyway it was awesome. But I'm sad to say I dunno when I'm gonna watch the next episode. So I dunno when I can wait till next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment