Monday 10 October 2011

One Tree Hill 8X14 thoughts

I just wanna say that its about time that Stephen Coletti has been added to the intro as a series regular, its about time.

I loved the opening scene it was so funny. I've never seen Kickass but I've it is pretty good.

It's good to see Mouth working again. But acting I didn't see coming but it was a nice change.

I can understand Chase wanting to be a big brother but to Chuck man I feel sorry for him. But after hearing about Chuck's dad I feel sorry for Chuck.

I love the girls' superhero names. But I thought that Haley would have been tutor girl. But the french speaking crime fighting car was hilarious and the whole superhero scene was funny. But it was nice to hear about Erin and how she was doing.

Alex's song was awesome. I'm gonna find it as soon as I finish watching the episodes. But I don't want Mia to leave.

Clay sure showed Nathan's teacher whose boss. And I swear that the guy sitting next to Nathan was the guy in The Blind Side.

This episode was pretty funny and unexpected. And as usual can't wait till next week

No comments:

Post a Comment