Monday 10 October 2011

One Tree Hill 8X16 thoughts

Another week another awesome episode.

Did I say how much I love the Jamie and Haley scenes. I can't wait for Haley to give birth to her girl and coincedentally Bethany Joy Galeotti recently gave birth to a girl, Maria Galeotti which is so awesome, congrats to her and Michael. And speaking of babies. The baby shower was so funny. Especially the part about everyone talking about going to jail.

Jamie playing little league was so good. And I am so glad he made the team.

Millie was looking good when she went off to the job.

Julian was funny acting like a big kid eating ice cream and wanting sprinkles. I liked him hanging out with the guys, it was a nice change.

Yay Brooke and Julian are getting a baby. Now Haley and Brooke are gonna be mothers together.

So Ian Kellerman joined fortitude I'm glad because it will really make his dad angry.

After all of this engagement talk I know that towards the end of the series they will hopefully get engaged.

I can see why this episode did so well in the ratings. And as usual can't wait till next week

No comments:

Post a Comment