Monday 10 October 2011

One Tree Hill 8X17 thoughts

I can't belive we have to wait six weeks for the next episode but with that said this was a great episode.

I was actually shocked that Nathan got an A- I really thought he would have done much worse (sorry Nate) lol But the shocker of the episode was Nathan finding out that it was Ian that drove the car that hit Jamie and Brooke.

I've said it before and I've said again I like how the boys are hanging out more this season.

Haley testing everybody was so hilarious and Julian when he passed....out lol but now she's gone into labour for real and so is Chloe. yay again

I was surprised that Chuck asked Chase for help he doesn't seem like the person to ask for help. But on the plus side Alex's song did sound good and she looks hot with the glasses on.

Brooke and Julian arguing over baby room colours was good but I also liked the fact Brooke mentioned Peyton. yay

Six weeks is a long ways a way I dunno what I'm gonna do. But as usual can't wait till apirl I guess. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment